1. Always check whether the sewage outlet of the air compressor air tank is blocked and whether there is any obstruction at the heat dissipation hole;
2. The radiator of the dryer should be cleaned frequently;
3. The drain outlet of the filter should be checked frequently for blockage;
4. The exhaust port of the nitrogen generator muffler should be checked regularly for smoothness.
5. The appearance of all equipment of the nitrogen generator should be kept clean and clean, and often scrubbed with a damp cloth or neutral soapy water.