Ozone generator for bleaching uses a water-cooled Corona Discharge tube to generate ozone from a variety of pressurized sources such as compressed air, bottled oxygen or an oxygen generator. The result is high ozone concentration yields at low energy demand.
The high concentration ozone generator is very good life on ozone cells compared with air feed Ozone Generators because of moisture free dry oxygen prepared from inbuilt industrial oxygen concentrator. The inbuilt oxygen system uses the highly efficient PSA technology to produce oxygen > 90% purity.
Multi-point malfunction monitoring, main board temperature detection, high voltage transformer temperature detection, cooling water temperature detection, back flow water of the corona discharge tube detection.
1. Multi-point malfunction monitoring. The equipment stops operation and the corresponding fault indicator on the control panel lights up when a fault is detected.
2. High Voltage, High Frequency Corona Discharge Technology
3. Variable Ozone Output 0-100%
4. Built-in PSA Oxygen Generator, Molecular sieve is imported France CECA. Oxygen purity of 90%~95%.
5. Stainless Steel cabinet for safety, ruggedness & durability & Teflon materials
6. Emergency shut down switch.
7. Water Cooling Ozone Cells
8. Ozone Status lamp for real time indication
9. Built in GSE,Thomas oil free air compressor
Drinking / Bottled water, Waste / Effluent / Sewage water, Cooling towers, Laundry, Poultry, Swimming Pools, Aquaculture - Fisheries and Aquariums , Agriculture - Hydroponics, Domestic / House hold drinking water disinfection , Food and Beverages industry
Certification，Shipment and Package
Q: OEM service available for high concentration ozone generator?
A: Yes, OEM service is available.
Q: Payment Term?
A: We can accept L/C, T/T, Western Union and paypal
A: CE, Rohs and Patent Certificate
A: If your order is not big enough, Door to Door Service is the best choice via UPS, FEDEX, DHL, EMS. For big quantity, by air or by sea .
Q: Lead time of ozone generator for bleaching
A: The normal lead time is 7-15 days, which depends on your quantity.