Online ozone gas detector is a kind of gas detection alarm which can be used to configure various gas sensors flexibly.Instruments used by the sensor and circuit chip, each one from the original installation import first-class brand, from the selection, to the test, to the finished product, all through the strict review process, instrument has fast response speed, high precision measurement, as well as good stability and repeatability, instrument shell adopt high strength engineering material, its unique design and dazzling colour collocation can redefine gas concentration detection method.
Wall-mounted, piping type, flow-type(according to the detected environment)
0-1ppm, 0-5ppm, 0-10ppm, 0-20ppm, 0-50ppm, 0-100ppm, 0-500ppm, 0-1000ppm (range is optional)
0.001ppm, 0.01ppm, 0.1ppm, 1ppm
4-20MA; 0-5V RS485; RS232; Relay (optional)
High light nixie tube display
G1/2 external thread explosion-proof flexible pipe
Degree of protection
1. Being compatible with all kinds of controlled alarms, PLC, DCS and other control system, can be remote monitored.
2. Explosion-proof design, fast, reliable and stable. Explosion-proof grade: Ex dⅡCT6
3. With self-calibration function, and three standard keys will be used to realize on-site maintenance.
4. Monitor the O3 ozone concentration in environment or pipeline and alarm.
5. Data display, can be connect to on/off valve.
6. Infrared ray controller can remote control alarm point settings, zero calibration, and address modification.
7. Can output one or two on-off signals, can drive ventilator or solenoid valve and other external devices.
4. Company Information
6. Certification,Shipment and Package
- Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?
We are manufacturing ozone gas detector .
- Can we make our own brand ozone generator?
Yes,we supply the OEM/ODM ozone detector service.
- Terms of sale and delivery time?
EXW, FOB, CNF and CIF Term; Generally, it will take 3-5 days after receiving your advance
payment.The specific delivery time is depends on the quantity of your order.
- What is your terms of payment?
T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% T/T before delivery.